GOVERNMENT OF KERALA
FINANCE (HBA) DEPARTMENT
Dated, Thiruvananthapuram, 30.05.2012.
Sub: – House Building Advance Scheme to State Government Employees — Online registration of HBA applications by Heads of Departments and Sanctioning Authorities 2012-13 — Instructions issued – reg
1) G.O (P) No. 505/2009/Fin, dated 12.11.2009
2) Circular No.38/2010/Fin, dated 30.04.2010
In the Government Order dated 12.11.2009, Government have reintroduced the House Building Advance Scheme to State Government Employees and Teachers. In pursuance of the above Government Order and the instructions contained in the circular cited all the Heads of Departments and Sanctioning Authorities are instructed to register online eligible HBA applications 2012-13 from 01.06.2012 onwards.
2) The online registration of HBA applications 2012-13 starts from 01.06.2012 and the HBA SEL website will freeze on 30.06.2012 at 5 pm.
3) After online registration the HBA appendix III statement generated from the website signed by Heads of Departments shall be forwarded to Finance Department before 15.07.2012. Manually created appendix III statement will not be entertained in Finance department. Therefore all the Heads of Departments and Sanctioning Authorities shall ensure themselves whether all the eligible applications have been entered online. In the case of joint application of employees working in different departments, the application along with connected documents shall be forwarded to Finance Department only after online registration by any one of the Heads of Departments. In the case of joint application of employees working in same departments, the applications shall be processed by the Head of the department concerned and it need not be forwarded to Finance Department.
4) The HBA combined State wise seniority list shall be published in the www.finance.kerala.gov.in website. No corrections shall be permitted after publishing the final eligibility list as the seniority is based on date of retirement (‘lesser the service left higher the priority will be’). Therefore all the Heads of Departments and Sanctioning Authorities shall verify scrupulously the correct date of birth, date of retirement, and the HBA amount recommended for etc. before publishing the combined HBA State Seniority for List 2012-13.
Additional Secretary (Finance)